Empire Contractors is a locally recognized award-winning residential and commercial contractor. We are experts in our trade and strive to be a industry leader. If you are seeking a career in a fast-paced environment with high earning potential, you should join the team at Empire Contractors LLC
- A+ rating on BBB
- GAF Master-Elite Certified Contractor
- TAMKO Pro Certified Contractor
- Gaco Western Certified Contractor
- Mule Hide Certified Contractor
- HomeAdvisor Best of Service Award Winner 2015-2016
- HomeAdvisor Elite Service Provider Award Winner 2015-2016
The sales representative position is very important to our company. You are the first person a customer meets with from our company. It is important to be organized and professional. We provide lots of training and support to make sure you fully understand all aspects of the job. The duties would include running leads, prospecting, measuring, taking pictures, and good communication with customers. Good computer skills are required.
- Valid driver’s license
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- Highly motivated
- Able bodied (climb a ladder when needed)
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
General Labor Work
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to: removal of old material and replacing with new material and installation of roofing systems, siding, and gutters. Employee will receive training on the installation of material, all personal protective equipment, and safety.