Empire Contractors LLC: Benefits of EDPM Rubber Installation
EPDM is a popular flat roofing option, and for good reason. An EPDM installation by our professional contractors gives property owners these advantages:
- Superior resistance to UV radiation
- Unmatched resistance to premature damage caused by frequently changing and extreme temperatures
- Excellent resistance against hail and other external threats
- Waterproof construction to withstand ponding
- Maintenance ease–won’t require special coatings or other surface treatments!
- Versatility–EPDM roofs can pave the way for other applications, such as garden roofs
Given EPDM’s many benefits, it’s not surprising that there are more than 1 billion square feet of this roofing material installed all over the world.
Versatility of EPDM Installation
EPDM is typically a flat roofing option but it can also be installed over steep-slope and unusually shaped roofs. Empire Contractors LLC can install an EPDM roof using adhesives or mechanical fasteners, or it can also be loosely laid. Because it can withstand temperature extremes and resist moisture absorption, EPDM can be installed in either concealed or exposed assemblies.
Empire Contractors LLC: Your Preferred Roofing Installation Company
Empire Contractors LLC is trained and equipped to handle roofing projects of all scopes and sizes. We’ve been offering EPDM roof installation in Covington KY and nearby areas since 2011 Over the years, we’ve gained the trust not only of numerous customers but some of the biggest names in the roofing industry as well, such as GAF, Gaco Western, and Mule Hide, to offer their products and warranties.
To learn more about our EPDM roofs, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today at (513) 244-2200. You can also request a free consultation through our online contact form.